Meet our contributing CNC Recipe Creator, Muna Fletcher from Healthy Hashtags, who has created this amazing Raw Vegan Tiramisu using our Slimming Hot Cacao and a CNC Coffee of your choice.
This healthy take on the Italian 'pick me up' dessert, Tiramisu, uses nuts, cacao, fruit and other natural ingredients to create a delicious raw dessert.
1 cup medjool dates
1 cup coconut flour
5 sachets Coffee not Coffee 'coffee' of choice
2 sachets Coffee not Coffee Slimming Hot Cacao (optional)
1/4 cup pecans (soaked overnight)
1/4 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Line a small round cake tin with baking paper (I use margarine to help hold the paper to the tin)
- Blitz all ingredients (except cacao nibs) in a high powered food processor until smooth.
- Press this mixture into the cake tin, then sprinkle the cacao nibs over the top and set in the freezer while you prep the next layer.
1/2 cup coconut cream
4 tbsp coconut butter
1 tsp vanilla bean essence
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup almond meal
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl then top the bottom layer with this mixture. Pop it back in the freezer for a couple hours or so and then cut up into big chunks.
- I find it best to take this out of the freezer about 10 minutes before serving or microwave it for 30 seconds so it's at a good temperature/consistency to eat.
- I also drizzled the top with some dark chocolate (1/2 cup coconut butter or oil and 1/3 cup cacao powder), pour over once it's been freezing for a couple hours so it hardens and doesn't run out everywhere.