Meet our contributing CNC Recipe Creator, Muna Fletcher from Healthy Hashtags, who has created these Oat Flour Pancakes using our Slimming Hot Cacao.
Yes, vegans can also enjoy decadent pancakes which are packed with good long lasting carbs and superfoods. These bad boys go down well with anyone, including all the non-vegans I've fed them to - they are SO BOMB!
- Start by blitzing your oats in a dry food processor until a powder is formed, add in the chia seeds and powder them up too.
- If you're using dates, add those in now (pre soaked) then add the rest of the ingredients and blitz again until your dates are well combined and you have a smooth pancake like batter.
- IF the batter seems to be too watery, fear not, it will thicken up with time, and I mean like a minute.
- IF your batter seems too thick, just add a little water here and there as you're frying them up. The trick to these is do not be shy with thickness, make these babies as fat as you'd like.
- To make them ombre like I did, don't add in the chocolate powder until you have separated the mix into two bowls and only add it to one of the bowls.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries or with my clean peanut butter sauce (just melt 2 tbsp 100% smooth peanut butter with 2 tbsp maple syrup and smother that stack).