Our HOT CACAO SUPERBLEND is a delicious guilt-free hot chocolate drink that is made from organic cacao combined with a plethora of superfood ingredients such as goji berry, mangosteen, cinnamon and more!
But it's not just for drinking - it's also a versatile blend that can be used in baking, raw treats and smoothies. These Cacao Superblend Coco-Pops will bring back the coco-pops childhood taste but with only the good stuff!
2 cups whole grain puffed brown rice
2 heaped tablespoons organic coconut oil
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 serves/sachets of Coffee not Coffee HOT CACAO SUPERBLEND
1 teaspoon Stevia natural sweetener
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour 'heated' coconut oil over dry ingredients and then stir together until coconut oil is well combined through other ingredients.
3. Evenly spread ingredients out over a tray (lined with baking paper) and refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. Store Coco-Pops in an air tight container in the cupboard (or other cool, dry place).
5. Enjoy in a bowl with almond milk (or other milk of choice).